Friday, August 17, 2012

Buy RS Gold Without Paypal? I Have no Paypal

Buy Runescape Gold Without Paypal, I like to pay for it with Credit Card or Google Checkout.

I find Guy4game Runescape Gold Review, They told me, Guy4game is the best place to buy rs gold and they accept Credit Card and Google Checkout.


"I ordered 600M transactions once more. <10 mins delivery.Best site there is. Super legit website and highly recommended!!! "

"Really love this website, have only used it so far for buying gold. In total i’ve probably bought between $400-$500 worth of gold from this site. Deliveries have always been fast on average around 5-10 minutes and the staff is EXCELLENT."

"Man i've bought from this site like 800$ over two weeks and i love it, <10 mins delivery,the live chat is awesome the people always stay with me until i get my gold. thankssss"
 
"I have been using this site for years now, never had any problems. They are honest if they are out of stock, quick to deliver, polite, and quick to re-supply.i told 2 of my friends they used and had no complaints."

"I love the live chat, it was helpful, everything is perfectly done here, i give guy4game a 5star rating! Great place."

"These guys are legit, 200M in less than 10 minutes and they are there step by step to help. These guys are one of the few businesses that won't scam you. Buy with confidence"

Guy4game Runescape Gold Link:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment