Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Is there any way to buy runescape accounts and not get scammed?

Guy4game is the best choice to buy runescape accounts. I use this website for a long time. And I have bought my 3 accounts on guy4game one month ago. A nice site for runescape players.

And I have used it to buy runescape gold before free trade, and nothing happened to my accounts, they provide the cheapest runescape gold and most of time i could got extra free bonus too. Nowadays, they give 20% extra free gold, aha.

Back to talk runescape accounts, they promise:




100% SATISFACTION, 100% RELIABLE SERVICE!

All RuneScape accounts are created by Guy4game, you will be the only owner of the acquired account. We will send the account and password by email within 10mins after you place the order successfully. The registration files will be sent within 24hours.


Guy4game runescape accounts:




No comments:

Post a Comment